Saturday, October 16, 2010

Coming to you from the Big Woods Of Wisconsin!

Hello my  name is Laura Elizabeth Ingalls and I am 6 years old.  You will notice what an extraordinary 6 year old I am, for not only am I writing a blog at the tender age of 6, I am also doing it on a computer, a device which hasn't even been invented yet here in the 1800's!  Never mind, work with me people!  So like I was saying...I am 6 years old and live in the Big Woods of Wisconsin in a teeny tiny wooden cabin with my Pa, Ma, big sister Mary and baby sister Carrie.  Oh and our good old bulldog Jack and our black cat Susan.

You might wonder why I would want to write a blog.  My reasons are many but the primary one is so I can complain!  You see we are not allowed to complain in the 1800's, we have to grin and bear whatever hardships we face.  That's what Ma says anyway and Pa agrees with whatever she says and she agrees with whatever he says and that goody goody big sister of mine always minds and so she agrees as well.  I PRETEND to agree but deep down I hate this stupid little cabin, it's freaking cold here in the winter and it leaks when it rains!  Plus it SMELLS like old butt and bad gas.  But since I have to be a polite good little girl I can only bitch in my  blog, so there you have it!

Of course I will try to make my complaints entertaining whenever possible for your enjoyment.  I have to run now, time to go play with Mary with all the roots and vegetables stored in our attic since we are too poor for real toys.  I hate my life! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment